|Saturday, December 29th, 2007|
5:37 pm - Hey, I'm still alive!
2007 wrap up|
1) Was 2007 a good year for you?
It was pretty good.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Pretty much all of New Orleans.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Prolly being super broke and paying traffic tickets.
4) Where were you when 2007 began?
At Sean's house pkaying wii and watching Karate Kid 3.
5) Who were you with?
Sean, Ben, the Robes, Greg, Chris, Jess, Justin, Lauren, Rachael, Nicole, Julia, and Kulas.
6) Where will you be when 2007 ends?
I don't know yet. Prolly with the boys and Lauren and Rachael.
7) Who will you be with when 2007 ends?
8) Did you keep your New Years resolution of 2007?
Yep! I made a movie!
9) Do you have a New Years resolution for 2007?
You mean 2008? Just be more healthy I guess.
10) Did you fall in love in 2007?
Yup! Every day since May 2004.
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
13) Are you still in love with them?
14) Do you regret it?
Not at all.
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2007?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2007?
Theeooo, Steph, and Minnesota people in New Orleans.
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
18) What was your favorite month of 2007?
August. I went to New Olreans and Cape Cod.
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2007?
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2007?
New York, Mass, North Carolina, Louisiana, Rhode Island.
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007?
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2007?
Ummm Knocked Up?
24) What was your favorite song from 2007?
I was way into "Hysteria" by Muse.
25) What was your favorite CD from 2007?
Modest Mouse "We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank"...or whatever it's called.
26) How many concerts did you see in 2007?
6 I think.
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2007?
Less Than Jake/Streetlight/Reel Big Fish with Lauren.
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007?
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2007?
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2007?
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2007?
Not getting into that one.
34) Did you treat someone badly in 2007?
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?
36) How much money did you spend in 2007?
More than I wanted to.
37) What was your proudest moment of 2007?
Making my film and everything we did in New Orleans.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?
Getting 2 traffic tickets at once.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 and change any moment, what would it be?
When I got my tickets! Lol.
40) What are your plans for 2008?
Do a couple internships and do a GREAT job, try to make money, turn 21 HOLLA.
41. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Went to New Orleans, went into NYC by myself, got an internship, made some films.
42. Did anyone close to you give birth?
44. What countries did you visit? Just USA.
45. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
46. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Ehhh nothing? Is that bad?
47. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Completing a film and going to New Orleans.
48. What was your biggest failure?
Money management, being healthy.
49. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just my crazy skin disease on my face in May.
50. What was the best thing you bought?
51. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Carrie, Ben, Ashley, Kate.
52. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Pfft, not going there.
53. Where did most of your money go?
54. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
55. What songs will always remind you of 2007?
Crank Dat Soulja Boy!
56. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter? Prolly same.
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer, def.
57. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Exercise, making films.
58. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Spending money and watching TV.
59. How many one night stands?
60. What were your favourite TV programmes?
Arrested Development, Degrassi, Entourage.
61. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
62. What was the best book you read?
"Velvet Elvis" by Rob Bell.
63. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Muse and Comeback Kid.
64. What did you want and get?
To Kill a Mockingbird. :)
65. What did you want and not get?
A new camera. Bosstones tickets.
66. What was your favorite film of the year?
67. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 20. Went to Ruby Tuesday with the girls, watched Amelie, shopping with Ashley, Dinner with Momma, and ice cream with Lauren.
68. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I had more money.
69. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
I wear shirts that make me look like I'm twelve because they're covered with stars and rainbows and ish. Jeans. Hoodies.
70. What kept you sane?
Momma, Ben, movies.
71. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Hillary! Jk, I dunno...who cares?
72. What political issue stirred you the most?
Uganda. New Orleans.
73. Who did you miss?
74. Who was the best new person you met?
Theo, and mad ppl in New Orleans.
75. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
Don't take anything for granted.
76. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
I don't know...
SUPERMAN DAT HO.
|Tuesday, May 29th, 2007|
|Monday, February 5th, 2007|
I hate that people call 2nd semester Spring semester. Because really, it's only springlike for the last month or so of school. And there's like a -8 degree wind chill right now. It blows. Literally. |
Sometimes when I get sick I get so congested that my ears fill up with fluid and I can't hear. So I'm a little deaf right now, but feeling better.
Working Monday mornings are pretty cool because I get to watch The Price is Right.
I'm going to see Ben this weekend. He's playing with CTW and his new hardcore band. I'll prolly end up in the girlfriend group comparing stories about the menfolk. I also get Taco Bell out of it.
I'm playing Underoath in my room right now. It's not horribly loud, but the walls are paper thin. I hope I annoy some people with it. Because their music annoys me a lot. I mean, it's almost 3 in the afternoon anyway, so it's not so bad.
Goodbye for another couple of months until I feel like writing in this again.
|Wednesday, December 27th, 2006|
11:24 pm - 2006
A YEAR IN REVIEW QUIZ (stolen from someone awesome)|
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before? A few things...I went to Central Park?
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I prolly didn't keep any if I made them. I guess I'll try to be more in shape this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No one very close. Except my kitty.
5. What countries did you visit? None.
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? Movie making.
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Christmas I guess. It was just the best ever.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Making Dean's List 2 semesters in a row.
9. What was your biggest failure? I dunno, Sucking in Philosophy.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope! But I slept on my neck wrong over the summer and was in agony for like a week, no joke.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Avid....because I purchased that ish yesterday!!!
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? Kate got a lot more serious in school. My mother as always.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? Uhhh my own? And others. I don't wanna name names.
14. Where did most of your money go? Gas and Taco Bell.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? My mission trip this summer to New Orleans.
16. What songs will always remind you of 2006? "Sexy Back". That song was everrryyyywhere.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder? Def happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter. Shutup.
iii. richer or poorer? Aboot the same.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Read my Bible.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Drinking.
20. How did you spend new years? At Nicole's house with the boys and my best girls. :) We watched Cujo and played Apples to Apples. I won!
22. Did you fall in love in 2006? More and more.
23. How many one night stands? 6,000 with Tim. Just kidding. NONE THNX.
24. What were your favourite TV programmes? Scrubs, Sopranos, Degrassi, Entourage, Nip/Tuck.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Nah.
26. What was the best book you read? Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Mmmm Modest Mouse, Sufjan Stevens, or Simon and Garfunkle. Either way I'm way late on both trains.
28. What did you want and get? AN AVID.
29. What did you want and not get? Flowers. Haha.
30. What was your favourite film of this year? The Departed.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 19. I spent the day on my couch alone writhing in pain from cramps. Then I went to Ruby Tuesday with my family and Dillie.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? If it would fucking snow already. Or if I had actually worked out and dropped some weight.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? Mostly sweats...but trying to dress more like a young lady and less like a band advertisement.
34. What kept you sane? Friends.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Jake Gyllenhaal.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Darfur.
37. Who did you miss? Robbie.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Joe, Chris, Jason, Julian etc. My new Hofstra fam!
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006. Don't have a giant loud party in your room at Hofstra.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. LET'S START LIVING LIFE BEFORE WE DIE -SUBURBAN LEGENDS.
|Friday, December 8th, 2006|
This semester needs to be over, like now. But I've realized once again why I am majoring in TV. It's nice to feel like you're progressing.
One of my kitties died. :( Little Wailer. But she's in a better place now.
I have $55 left on my meal plan.
Our Summer 2007 mission trip this summer is going to be in NEW ORLEANS!!! Excited beyond belief. I really just want to get home right now and get our team together to plan. It's gonna be amazing.
I'm coming home in 11 days and counting.
And like 7 degrees outside. Deeeang!
Happy Holidays kids!
|Sunday, October 29th, 2006|
So, the new My Chemical Romance album is amazing. I've been listening to it repeatedly for the past week. They make death fun.|
Speaking of death, Halloween is tomorrow! Me and roomies are going into the city for the Greenwich Village parade. I'm excited, mad trannys. We also lived it up Halloween style this weekend. Friday was my first frat party. Outside. In the rain. Sooo cold. And that whole Mean Girls theory is true. Everyone was dressed up, and all the girls were as slutty as possible. I had on black pants and a black cami and I thought I was being scandalous. I was a ninja, by the way. I had a little mask and Samari sword. It was hot. But yeah, I'm not college enough to dress like a whore just cause Halloween says it's okay. Saturday we danced it up at Dizzy's with Carrie and friends. It was def good times. Then I got an extra hour of sleep. Plus AMC and other channels have been showing mad scary movies. It's fun. I've watched Halloween 1, 2, 4, Halloween Resurrection, Nightmare on Elm Street, Blair Witch (boooo), Exorcist, and Tim and I watched Shallow Grave. Scary movies are quite silly to me.
I'm going home this weekend for my Mommy's birthday. It'll be a nice relaxing weekend. I'll prolly be kind of bored since Ben can't come with me, but I'll survive.
Okay, have a safe Halloween kiddies. Make sure Mommy and Daddy check your candy for razorblades before you eat it!
|Thursday, October 19th, 2006|
So the stress level is going down, at least a little.|
And I'm totally spoiled. I have the best boyfriend in the world and I totally don't deserve him. He's coming to Hofstra today to spend the weekend because I'm an annoying brat. I pretty much love him an infinite amount. <3
|Sunday, October 8th, 2006|
|Sunday, October 1st, 2006|
Goodness, I forgot aboot this thing.|
Sophomore year is going well minus a few bumps in the road. My roommates are really great, we always have such a good time together. I can't imagine living alone. I'd be so sad. Our room is really friggin awesome. It's ginormous. We even have a little lounge with the TV/Futon/Bookcase. It's way cute.
Living in a co-ed dorm is a lot better than living in Bill of Rights last year. I've met so many more peeps. I enjoy having guy friends. Tim lives kind of far, but we still manage to have much bonding time.
Classes are...eh. Okay I guess. I really like my Human Sexuality class, lol. It's interesting. Philosophy sucks, math isn't TOO hard, my class on Paul in the Bible is waaaaay boring. It blows. Annd my TV class is a whooollle lot of work. Like I spend 6 hours over the weekend in the studio and then have to take quizes online on a friggin Sunday. I hope I do okay. I hope I can get Dean's List again. I'll be sad if I don't.
I saw Head Automatica on campus. Super sweet yo. I'll be skipping the All American Rejects show.
I do miss home though. I'm heading back to the Dub this Friday. And picking up my sweetie along the way! It's gonna be way sweet to spend a weekend home together. We're gonna eat good food and go to church (which I miss), and chillax with Ashley! Who I also miss.
And thus is life as of now.
|Thursday, August 31st, 2006|
Tonight marks the end of my summer vacation. |
Yeah, it's sad. I like being home with my friends geekin it like old times. Buttt people leave and then it's way boring.
SO. I'm leaving in the morning to return to Hofstra and I couldn't be more pumped. It's such a difference from last year. I was absolutely miserable on move in day. I literally cried in my room, slept, and read the Bible all the time. But now I'm so excited to get back and see my friends and ish. I miss them quite a bit. Plus my room is going to be HUGE and I get to share it with Steph, Kate, and Kasey!
So Windsor, Connecticut...I bid you adieu. For now anyways. I'll be back soon enough. Pictures may come soon of my new year at school. Mad love...LOVE LOVE LOVE. <-- See?
|Sunday, August 13th, 2006|
Guys, I'm too busy with summer and working to write in my online journal. I would say I won't write anymore, but I know that come school time I'll end up writing in it just to procrastinate.|
Cape Cod was great. Beach, yes.
Warped Tour was fun but hot and NOFX is a band of people that I no longer hold any respect for.
Friday was SUPPOSED to be my last day of work, but due to people with no work ethic, I'm working a couple days this week.
I go back to Hofstra in 19 days and am actually quite excited.
I saw Brand New for free at the Webster and loved it.
Our college youth group is amazing and I look forward to Wednesdays quite a bit.
AND OTHER THINGS.
Tonight we're gonna try to fix up and fire a potato cannon across the river down the street. I hope it works.
|Sunday, July 9th, 2006|
Man, this past weekend was so great. So many summery things in just 3 days!|
Friday was fireworks with the girls, and a girls night with Lauren, Rach, and Nicole. We ate so much Dominoes.
Saturday I went to the beach with Lauren and my sweet KateBURH who drove up from Wallingford to visit. Hofstra friends are lovely. Oh, and I got burned a little and I love it.
Then I took Ben to Ruby Tuesday for a birthday dinner I owed him. It was SOGOOD. Then we carnival-ed for a little bit with Ashley and her friend Brittany. We later caused some trouble at the Mather House and around town with Lauren, Rach, Greg, Kulas, Torf, and Justin.
Yesterday Ben and I drank coffee on his deck and relaxed a lot. Later, Brendan came and we wrote a couple scenes for our movie. It's about to be way sweet. Then we went to a church pool party. We left after awhile because there were far too many rowdy high school children in the pool. Buttt we came back at 9 when it ended and had a relaxing night swim. It was so nice.
Today was back to work. Whatev. It wasn't bad minus how tired I was. I'm totally taking a nap in about 3 minutes.
YAY for getting Friday off! We leave Thursday night for the Cape and we're coming back Sunday evening or so. I cannot wait. I'm gonna be totally lazy and fry on the beach all weekend. Holler.
|Wednesday, July 5th, 2006|
Woooop! At my dad's house. Working computers are nice. |
Happy Belated 4th of July. I spent mine with Ben's relatives and it was awkward but nice.
Netflix flicks we have watched recently:
From Dusk Till Dawn
The Squid and the Whale
Strangers on a Train
Fargo (WAY GOOD.)
And next we will be watching The Graduate. I'll bet it's much better than Rumor Has It.
I want to see some fireworks this weekend. Next week I work Mon-Thurs and then Ben and I are leaving hopefully Thursday night for the Cape. We'll be staying till Sunday, I can't wait! I love beachin it.
Tomorrow night will be a possible girl's night with Lauren, Rach, and Nicole. I love them a lot. Sounds like a perfect end to this week to me.
OH! And I'm in the process of writing a movie. Finally. I'm working on it with Ben and Brendan. It's about death. Yeah, I'm quite an optimistic person. We have a few people already confirmed for roles, so I'm quite excited. We're just about ready to start writing the script. It's our summer project.
Okay I need some serious nappage.
|Wednesday, June 28th, 2006|
Hey guys, I don't write a lot. Like, ever. Mostly because I'm at my mother's right now and the compy, along with my mother, is trapped in 1995 and still uses dial-up. But I'm still here. I'll write a lot more often. I promise.|
Work is real lame but I'm makin the big bucks.
I'm going to Cape Cod for the weekend with Ben in two weeks to meet up with his fam at their house in Dennis. It'll be way sweet.
Fortunado in Windsor this Friday. Ya know, St. Cazzy's. So you should come, because it's awesome.
Alright I wanna nap now.
|Saturday, June 10th, 2006|
So, summer is pretty lame.|
Seeing friends and boyfriend all the time is awesome.
But, full time jobs suck. Food service sucks. 5am sucks.
Guys, growing up is pretty lame.
But I did get to sleep till 1:30 today. And !F! at St. Cazzy's tomorrow. Pretty cool.
|Sunday, June 4th, 2006|
2:37 pm - Sweet Weekend.
Weekends are neat.|
My Daddy left on Friday which left me with the house to myself! I worked till 2, got home, and took a four hour nap. It was great. Then Ben called and said his dad was dropping him off at my house, but I still didn't get out of bed, heh. So he came in and we did a ho lot of snugglin. Then I made myself a lovely PB & Fluff sandwhich and we watched The Squid and The Whale. Good movie, quite humourous. Plus the acting was way good. Sooo I brought Ben home at like 1:30 and went to bed.
I proceeded to make up for a week of little sleep. I woke up at 2 and showered. Then I proceeded to pick up Lauren and drive to Bloomfield for the FREE Chasing the Wind show. There was even free food! Rach also joined us, Jim dropped her off because when I called her to inform her of our departure she was sleeping. Surprise surprise. The band was gooood. Rach D, Sean Elligers, and other cool cats showed up too, so it was a great Ben fan club. After that, Lauren and Rach came over and we decided on a girl night. We ate runts, read our old crew journal (L-O-L.), ate chinese food, and geeked it. There was laughing, crying, skanking, and a clogged toilet all in one night. It was beautiful. We stayed up till 5am talking and then all slept in my dad's room till 2:30. It was just the night I needed. WE needed it. Seriously, my two best friends are absolutely amazing, no one compares to them. Ohhh yay cheesiness.
So yeah, I spent yesterday recovering. I did laundry, dishes, and watched the tuubee. Then Ashley picked me up and a large group of us went to the new and improved youth group in Bolton which is now called "The W" as in Welcome, because all are welcome. It was good. Good musicians like Sean and Chris, and good messages by Ben and Sean. Man, my faith really sucks sometimes. It's a good thing I went last night, it kept me on my toes. Benny came over afterwords, simply because he spent most of the weekend with CTW and I needed attention, lol. I brought him home at like 11 and went to beedddd.
Work today sucked. It was quite crazy. Plus all the milk went bad so it was like a friggin chrisis.
Hangin out at the Breton's tonight and then more Ben time. My week is pretty empty. Sunday !F! is playing in Windsor at St. Cazzy's so pretty much everyone should go. Okay sweet.
Yet another nap time.
|Thursday, June 1st, 2006|
So even though the weather is muggy and gross, I'm pleased that it is the weekend. Not that I hate my job or anything, but 5am is an udgodly hour to wake up.|
They still haven't paid me yet? I dunno, I'd feel like a bitch if I ask. I'll ask my mom, maybe she knows lol.
Maybe a free Chasing the Wind show tomorrow. They're pretty neat and the keyboard player is WAY hot.
Rach and I saw both Mr. Hodges AND Momma Barans yesterday. They are two amazing grown ups. Later, I was in Taco Bell with her/Ashley/Brendan when the thunderstorm hit. It was fun to watch. Lots of lightning bolts, which fascinate me. Then the power was shutting on and off. It was an adventure! I love summer.
Guys, I got straight A's! I'm pretty pumped about it even though my classes were fairly easy. Now maybe Hofstra will give me more scholarship money. Prolly not.
Dad's going to camp out and go to a NASCAR race over the weekend (shutup, he's a redneck), so I have the house to myself! Loud music and dancing time. Or as Tim calls it "Naked Time", lol.
Ben should be coming over tonight. Just a quiet night in. :) Those are sweet.
Netflix films to be viewed this weekend:
From Dusk Till Dawn
The Squid and the Whale
I'm gonna nap now.
|Sunday, May 28th, 2006|
10:31 pm - Memorial Day
So I survived my first week of work! It wasn't so bad. Getting up is the hardest part. Plus I worked Sunday which made my week 6 days long, sooo I don't have to worry about that happening again. Back to the grind tomorrow though. I just took 2 Tylenol PMs because I want to fall asleep soon. That prolly wouldn't happen without drugs seen as how I woke up at 1pm today. Ooops.|
Soo Friday I didn't make it to the Knitting Factory show. I just wouldn't have gotten there in time since I work till like 2. So, I got to see Ashley before her prom. Her and Jeremy looked so cute, I took a few pics lol. After that I went to the ghetto shopping mall with Lauren and Rach. AJ Wright has a Grease-ish rock n roll theme and it's kind of weird. So anyway, after that we made some dinner at Lauren's. Then we watched Boogie Nights at Rach's house because I got it from Netflix. So much porn/sex. It's crazyyy. But a good film nonetheless. Yo, Mark Wahlburg is packin it.
Saturday was Ska Prom! It was oh so special. I ended up wearing my short summery graduation dress, even though my boobs pop out of it. After taking a short time getting ready with Lauren and Rach, we passed the time by watching some of High School Musical. Apparently it's number one in like DVD sales and on Billboard for the soundtrack? I hadn't even heard of it. But yeah, it's like a modern day Grease I guess. Lauren's mom new every word, lol. So then we went to McDonalds/the Robes. I didn't have to drive, thank God. Soooo it was like a little over an hour away. Lots of ppl were in dresses, it was cool. The rapper, Astronalus or something, was absolutely white and amazing. He freestyled about Stale Chucky Cheese, it was great. Fortunado played one of their best sets ever. Even Lauren was dancing, lol. Maturity sounded great and they closed with Finnegan. Gooood show, peeps were way into it. So after a lot of just hangin out, Milf Hunter, and socializing, we got pizza and headed back to Windsor to watch ID4 at the Robes. Ben and I left around 1:30ish because we had church in the morning. Ummm here's Rach and I slow dancing, lol.
So yeah, yesterday was church. Good times. It was also me and Ben's 2 year anniversary! So after church he bought me Scooters...since we had out first date there, heh. And he liked his gift. We hung out at Spoonville for a little bit with Ashley and Jeremy. There were actually a lot of ppl there. Including a naked baby in the water, it was weird. So after that we made an appearance at the church picnic thing and ate. Then we came to my house for a short nap because I was dying. Then we watched our second rental, Psycho (original). I was impressed. It's scary for an old movie. Hitchcock is a smart guy. After eating some of my dad's fish, we went to Ben's and I watched Boogie Nights with him. I left there at like 2am, got home, showered, bed.
Slept in today. Yeah. Had coffee at Ben's and then went to Ashley's to hang out and play with a tiny puppy named Kiwi. Sweet. Then we played Mario Party followed by going to Andy Cass's with Ashley and scooping Brendan. We got Slurpies at 7-11 and played Super Smash Bros. at Ben's. I suck. Oh well.
So that was my fun filled Memorial Day weekend. Yay! Nothing really planned for this week. No shows or anything. Hopefully just a lot of relaxing (minus work) and hangin with friends. Summer is apon us!
|Monday, May 22nd, 2006|
7:41 pm - HOME THUS FAR.
Yeah, I've been home since Thursday. However, since then I've been running around non stop. Quick overview.|
THURSDAY: Loading cars, goodbyes, checkout, lunch with Dad, traffic up the butthole. Then visiting Momma, Washington Park with Ben, and Ashley's house.
FRIDAY: Started work. It was lame. 8-4. Quick food, to the Robes, to the Space. !F! show, KFC, fun times, Lauren and Rachael. Greek diner, awkwardness, Robes some more.
SATURDAY: Shad Derby Day. Fried dough that needed two plates with Lauren. Millions of awkward convos with random people. My drunk mother. Taco Bell with Ashley. Soul Mate's house for her birthday. LOVE. Ashley's.
SUNDAY: Open house for work. Even though I don't work nights or weekends. 11-6:30 with no break/food. Pretty dumb. Then Ben and watching Life Aquatic. Good movie. Bill Murray is the man.
MONDAY: First day of REAL work. Woke up at 4:45am to be there at 5:30. Death. Out by 2. Ben, Taco Bell, AshleyBrendanCarl, golfballs, Ben's house. TTV, Mario Party, and home movies.
Today I worked 6-2. That'll be like that pretty much everyday. Hung out with Ben. Again. It's awesome. We ate grilled cheese and signed up for Netflix. I can't wait. Tonight I'm resting at home, because I need it. And I still have to unpack, so I'll get to that.
I hope that's sufficient. I'll try not to be such a scatterbrain next time.
This Friday I hope to go to !F!'s show at the Knitting Factory in NYC. That'd be sweet. Saturday is Ska Prom and I get to wear my dress again. I love it. Sunday is our 2 year anniversary. I'm tired as hell but I still love life!
|Wednesday, May 17th, 2006|
12:20 am - Excitement.
I was just going to do a LITTLE bit of packing tonight, but I guess I got carried away. Everything's packed and ready to be transported to the car. I guess since I'm a child of a divorced family I have packing/moving down to a science. So, Daddy is coming at noon tomorrow. We'll load it all up, check out, perhaps some lunch, and then I'm HOME FREE! I'm too excited to sleep, lol. |
And Ben just called, which makes me even MORE excited.
Finals were all okay. I think I had a pretty good semester. It feels soooo good to be done though.
Guys, I'm DONE being a college freshman. I honestly cannot believe I survived. I keep thinking about move-in day, and how miserable I was and how much I cried. But I'm pretty content here. I have something good to come back to in the fall.
However, home is still WAY better. Okay, see everyone soon! We besta hang out and have the best times ever this summer.
Let the games begin...